9.20.2014

Swim tastic

Well, this is a quick post since our computer is broken and it's a beautiful Saturday and I'm anxious to put away my work and head out!  However, I'm going to try to increase my blogging by taking advantage of the convenience of iPad pictures and quick blog posts.  It won't be pretty, but it's better than nuttin!

Today, I want to capture a bit of this:

Granted, it doesn't look like much because I didn't pull out my iPad to take these pics until the last 5 minutes of the girls swim lessons when they have free time.  But if you look closely, you'll notice a few key things:

- it's a rather small pool!!!  That's because it's the HEATED AND SHALLOW therapy pool!  The girls can touch the ground in half of it, but it's only 4 feet at the deep end.
- there are only two kids in the pool....and TWO ADULTS!  In the past, the girls had swimming lessons at a different YMCA and the classes were filled to the brim with toddlers and they had a few teens for instructors.  This Y only allows five kids per class, but we lucked out with just our two in this session!  The instructors are experienced swimmers and teachers and the girls progress visibly during each 45 minute lesson!  (The previous lessons were 30 min, but the girls had blue lips by the time they were done!)

Needless to say, we are extremely happy with their current swimming lessons!  Just look at these happy babes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)