11.27.2013

Turkey prep

While the rest of American society is in the kitchen, preparing for their Thanksgiving feast, Hazel and I are elbow deep in my annual tradition of making napkin rings.

I suppose some years we recycle previous works of art, but in general, this is a tiny task that I enjoy.  A way of honoring everyone that's sitting around the table...

This year, simple card stock turkeys covered in paint by an industrious four year old (who is doing a great job creating brown out of red, yellow and blue.

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of intent on her face. Great idea. I might have to copy it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! I'll have to remember this tradition for when Ian can help :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)