3.11.2013

How about a TENT for a bed?

While I was visiting my parents last weekend, Jake decided to do a little redecorating in the girls' room.

When I returned home at 11pm on Sunday night, I rushed upstairs to breathe in my babies... I had no warning...though I should have expected this... I laughed out loud!

Please excuse the questionable attire.  Hazel slipped on a vintage tea dress, backwards, for her napping outfit.

This "addition" won't be staying forever, but it is sooo cozy!  We like to turn on our Twilight Turtle at night (you can see it on the dresser) while lying in our tent, looking at the stars & talking about camping.  

                                                        

Last night, Hazel and I snuggled while pretending that Daddy and Heidi were still sitting at the campfire, eating another s'more.  There is no more blissful way to fall asleep than being safe in your parents' protection,  sleeping in a tent (on a real bed!), on a crisp fall night, while listening to the crackle of a campfire and the song of a stream.  

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Nice work Jake. We had tents that attached to our beds growing up and we loved them!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)