2.01.2013

Sleepy Thoughts

Good Morning friends!  Heidi and I are cuddled in my comfy arm chair, under her ENORMOUS blankie.  I'm thinking about my chat with my sister last night.  We talked about how so many of the blogs that we used to look forward to are currently unattended.  That's the normal ebb and flow of life.  But like people who follow celebrity gossip, you get accustomed to knowing the ins and outs of the blogger and his/her family.  So, when they're gone... you miss them!

I know that my blog is currently in a suspended phase.  With many new irons in the fire, I simply don't have much creative time for planning blog posts, taking photos, uploading & editing photos, etc.  My goal for this weekend is to get my camera out and follow Heidi around for a day.  Her facial expressions are hilarious and I NEED to capture them.  Stay tuned for that post!

In other news, JAKE GOT A NEW JOB!  It's a sudden change.  A risky change.  A SUPER exciting change!  In a few short days, he will COME TO WORK WITH ME instead of his former Counseling Center gig. He's filling in as the School Nurse where I work for the rest of the school year.  After that we're not certain of the future, but this is an awesome opportunity to try a career he's always considered.  Sometimes I dream that next year he and I will both be full-time, permanent employees... and then our take-over-the-world plan will be officially begun :)  However, we have no idea what next year will bring, but for now we are on the road we are meant to be on.

My Shelf Reliance business is doing awesome!  I'm right on track with my initial timeline and I'm pleasantly surprised by that!  It is such a wonderful, healthy, economical product that once people buy for the first time, they become reeeaaallly good repeat customers.  I'm excited for the possibilities of this new business!  

Whelp, my snuggle bunny (Heidi) has finished her milk and is asking to go potty.  She is potty training HERSELF and I just follow along!  Toodle loo my wonderful readers, I hope to be back SOON :)

3 comments:

  1. I've missed you online, even though we talk on the phone. ;-) Please keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree totally, even though I'm one that is having a hard time keeping up. LOL
    I always look forward to reading your posts. Congrats on the new opportunities ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)