2.14.2013

from your sweetest Valentines

This might be my best Valentine's ever!

Morning:  Dressed up giddy girls go gaga over their little gifts.  My husband (unknowingly) gives me a bar of my favorite chocolates.

Afternoon:  Enjoy a DELICIOUS catered luncheon with my husband (who is now my coworker and the luncheon was in the staff room :)

Evening:  Dinner date with the first numero uno man in my life... MY DAD!  He's doing so well that his Doctor gave him a 3-day pass to come home.  Lucky lucky us :)

We have something for you to:

Heidi's card says "LOVE Heidi, Your main squeeze", it comes with squeezeable applesauce tacked onto the card.

Hazel's card has a real lollipop inserted in the card (thanks Pinterest)

And here they are, the sweetest Valentines you ever met :)


5 comments:

  1. They are so cute!!! Love the pictures and their valentines :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuties. Can't wait to "squeeze" them this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are absolutely adorable Valentine's...you're 1 lucky mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's super sweet and cute! Yay for dinner with your dad!! Sounds like a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's super sweet and cute! Yay for dinner with your dad!! Sounds like a great day:)

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)