7.18.2012

If it seems like I've been away...

it's because, I'VE BEEN AWAY :)

I have so much blogging to catch-up on!  Overnights at Cook Forest, Lake Erie beach fun, Tost wedding, trips to Cleveland and best of all... an unplanned long visit with the Kasch family.

So, though I'm home, I don't have time to sift through photos and write witty recaps.  You see, there's a certain little girl visiting who really likes to give hugs:


That's right, hugging my pig-tailed Hazel is my niece, Annie!  We're having lots of fun playing...and hugging... and now I'm off to find some legal ground which will enable me to keep her ;)


One more photo for Junko:  who is at the lowest blood count he will ever have to deal with (probably) and is more than 1/2 way through his "stay" at the Cleveland Clinic!  The end is within reach, Dad!  Keep up the good work (water, walks, weary rest & WINNING)!
Hazel's backpack is loaded with 18 eggs... since she refuses to eat breakfast at her house.  Her Uncle Christoph, a trained chef, seems to make dippy eggs almost as good as her Junko...almost.

8 comments:

  1. Those girls are adorable. I miss little Hazel and her sweet smile.

    I need to have me a little girl! Someday!

    Happy to hear your dad is doing well and your sister is there too. big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get that little girl too! If not, there's a solid chance Hazel will opt for Caleb the Giant and become your d-i-l

      Delete
    2. Hmmm... are arranged marriages really THAT faux pax? I hear it's rather common in India and I've always wanted to be considered "worldly".

      Delete
  2. Awww, that makes my heart smile. This must be the walk through the woods to the Grandparents house? That makes me very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I was very surprised that Annie was brave enough to walk it with just her cousin :) I'm sending your crayon roll home with them!

      Delete
  3. Julie,

    I didn't realize your Dad was up in the Cleveland Clinic. I live in Akron, OH and work in downtown Cleveland. I will keep him in my prayers!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cousin love!! They are to cute!! I also call them dippy eggs and it took me a while to figure out how to properly order 'dippy' eggs in a restaurant. Keep up the good work John!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are enjoying your summer. Praying for your dad!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)