5.02.2012

shameless and hopeful

Hi friends, in typical Julie fashion, I'm joining the party in the 12th hour.  See, after a month of ignoring a contest on SocialSpark, I've decided to try.  They're currently offering a prize package of about $3,500 of Mac products to the member who refers the most people.

My referral link:      http://izea.in/r1IO9

This would change my world!  A computer that works!  A Mac!  Two Macs!  Photo editing awesomeness!

I see that one of the top runners has referred FIVE people.  I've referred 3!  So, even if you never actually use your blog or never intend to write a sponsored post, PLEASE take a few minutes to sign-up.  The contest ends tomorrow (Friday) @ 11:59EST.

If I win, I will be rewarding my "helpers" ;)

14 comments:

  1. (but tomorrow is Thursday, no?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, the perk of being a SAHM... not knowing what day it is :)

      Delete
  2. Did it say that I signed up? I did, but then tried to quit. . . but then didn't. . . So I don't know what the final verdict was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. I did it. Hopefully I can un-sign up as soon as you win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS! or you could start writing sponsored posts for products relating to turning 30: anti-wrinkle creams, hemorrhoid pads, etc.

      Delete
  4. I signed up. Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS! You guys are the best! Most likely, the top runners have dozens upon hundreds, but just in case... :)

      Delete
  5. Crap i failed... since we haven't heard anything i'm assuming you didn't win? Unless your fb feeds are only going to your sister again ;) sorry, i forgot to go back on and missed it! I was so confused when i went on the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crap i failed... since we haven't heard anything i'm assuming you didn't win? Unless your fb feeds are only going to your sister again ;) sorry, i forgot to go back on and missed it! I was so confused when i went on the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crap i failed... since we haven't heard anything i'm assuming you didn't win? Unless your fb feeds are only going to your sister again ;) sorry, i forgot to go back on and missed it! I was so confused when i went on the other day!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)