5.30.2012

Check me out!

A new writing opportunity has arrived and I'm thrilled!  I'm now a writer for Word Of Mom ... the newest addition to the What To Expect When You're Expecting franchise.  I'm still feeling my way through this new endeavor, but basically we're a group of mom reporters chiming in on all things related to parenting & kids in the media.

Here's my first article... I decided to jump feet first into one of the most CONTROVERSIAL topics out there :)



*I THINK I get paid depending on how much traffic my articles drum up, so feel free to share my article to anyone you think would be interested :)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I checked it out last night:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article! Congrats on being published (again)!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)