2.11.2012

i heart nature

The new thing in this house is for Hazel to wake up at exactly 5:20 and insist on "MAMA DOWNSTAIRS!".  I've begged and pleaded for her to simply play by herself or snuggle... but here I am.  Already spent an hour fixing snacks (the girl is bottomless) and bleary-eyed internet browsing.

I followed a link from The Farrier's Daughter, whose home decor taste is impeccable.  I mean, look at this bathroom... gasp!

Anyway, like Lindsey, TFD, I am completely enchanted with this artist.  I've spent a full 15- minutes trying to choose just one to feature.  I'm thinking that my guest room might have a huge collection of these framed on the wall... and at $15 a pop, it's a real possibility (just not till the kitchen reno is finished!).


With Valentine's Day just around the corner... in FEBRUARY... who thought that was a good idea?  I can't help but dream of stealing my husband away and SLEEPING UNDER THE STARS... just the two of us...

4 comments:

  1. Julie, I feel your pain! My girls have always been early risers, and I am by no means a morning person. Hang in there! So glad that you too liked the artwork by Katie Daisy...hope you are able to decide on one for your home...or two, or seven! I know I want more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that print! Love, love, love it!
    I think I'm going to try to make something similar for above our bed. . .
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the talking part done about the two of us alone...

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)