12.08.2011

Careful what you wish for!

This holiday season has been full of PURE JOY!  The excitement and magic are tangible in my 2.5 year old.  For example, IF she's good (for most of the day... she is a toddler after all), Santa turns on Christmas lights that are in a tree outside her bedroom window.  Each time she sees them she yells "Merry Christmas".  We have no idea where she learned to say that, but it certainly makes this Scrooge feel merry.  The first time she saw it, she ran to her Santa nightlight and said "Thank you"!

On Monday, we decided to take the girls to meet SANTA!  SO exciting!  I'll share that picture another day.  Today, I want to share the video I made of our first rehearsal.  As you will see, I had to help her edit her wish list:



Ha Ha Ha!  So glad I caught that on tape!  Not to ruin the awesomeness of that video, but I should mention that she had just discovered a Christmas mouse that "poops" (not sure why I put quotations there, but I'm keepin 'em) candy.  The POOP (love that word) reservoir quickly emptied and Hazel had been asking all day for me to fill it.

For the record, she ended up asking Santa for BOOKS and PURPLE TOYS for Heidi.  I have a feeling that Santa is so gonna nail it this year!

10 comments:

  1. Julie,
    Will you ever outgrow potty-humor? I don't think so! :-) Hazel is gorgeous! I can't wait to see her and Heidi soon! Thanks for sharing this video! VEEEERY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://youtu.be/nAGdShHiNv8

    That's a link for you to watch with Hazel. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best video ever!! Can't wait to show it to her first boyfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man she is so friggin cute! And I loved seeing Heidi all big now too! I LOVED the prayer video!!! What a lovely little family! I miss you guys!
    Kathy Wymer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, she is precious...if the word poop sounded that cute coming out of my mouth, I would definitely say it more often! Haha! Happy Holidays to you and your family! xoxo-Linds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denise & Malcolm, UKDecember 8, 2011 at 2:11 PM

    Thank you for sharing the videos. Have a wonderful Christmas. Peace and Joy to all XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious! I hope she doesn't get poop from Santa:P

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's adorable! You have such beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too, too cute! Love the curls in her hair. Love that she wants books for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)