11.19.2011

Toadally Tutus (gift idea for a girly girl)

A sweet gal I know from my Oregon days has started a new business, TOADALLY TUTUS.  She is a crafter to the nth degree.  Where does she finds time to make so many crafts, refinish furniture, start businesses, decorate her house to magazine-level-eye-candiness and still do all the things a SAHM (stay at home mom) needs to do?  I'm humbled... and glad to know such an inspirational mama (which is something that can only truly be said by a SAHM who bought pink tulling 6 months ago to make a tutu and never did)!  (incidentally:  she is one who made my flower baby/toddler sling that EVERYONE compliments me on!)

Her newest venture is making adorable tutus and for every one she sells, she donates one to a children's hospital in time for Christmas!  WOW!  She'll custom make your tutu to any colors you can imagine.  I know one Oregon baby who would LOVE a purple tutu...  (just in case any Koskereaders need a Christmas idea for Hazelnut.  While you're shopping, check out those awesome Cowgirl Canteens!).

picture taken from Toadally Tutus
*Dop!  I forgot to add the link yesterday!  Here's the site:  http://toadallytutus.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I can imagine Hazel would feel like a princess wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,
    You are too sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words....you made me blush :-) Hope you and your beautiful family enjoy the holidays!

    Cheers,
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great christmas gift! I know some little girls who would love one!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)