11.25.2011

shopaholic

It's 7am... are you snuggled in your bed or just returning home after a morning of sales?  Me, it's my morning to get up with the girls.

As usual, I use this time to allow a little TV watching for Hazel as I drink my coffee and plug-in to my favorite websites.  Oh internet, you really help this stay-at-home mom survive!

I've never ever ever shopped on Black Friday before.  That's not about to change, but somehow my fingers have a mind of their own this morning... luckily, they're just curious and haven't memorized my credit card numbers!  The first website I went to:  store.apple.com .  Shameless :)  Yesterday, I saw/ played with an iPad... for the first time EVER!  Crazy, I know!  I've been hearing about those gizmos for over a year and slowly they seem to be more and more popular, but I had never seen one, nor did I understand their allure.  Until yesterday!  WOW!  They're $50 off today...

How about you?  Do you shop on Black Friday?  I intend to use this gorgeous day for family time and crafting time... if I can control these fingers....

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend!!

    We had NO intention of shopping... got up late, lazied around. Then on a whim decided to take the kids with us and hit some stores. It was quick, fun, and we scored some SERIOUS deals!

    Hope you are doing well Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)