10.16.2011

Hazel and the dinner time prayer

This little snippet is mostly for family... and for me to prove that I'm smart enough to actually post videos online (I got a flip video for my birthday!).

A few weeks ago Hazel and I were eating alone and I decided to leave out some of the words from the dinner time prayer that we say everyday.  Much to my surprise, she filled in every blank!  Guess she does pay attention :)  Phew, I'm doing something right!

We've been wanting to capture this sweetness on video and I finally did it today during today's dinner with my parents and grandparents.
video


4 comments:

  1. That is soooooo cute! I love that everyone was involved. ( I think that's the most lively I've ever heard that prayer. . . ) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great! I'm so bad at learning other family prayers, would you do that for me sometime? I think I would get most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! She was so nonchalant about it too!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)