9.10.2011

9+10+11=

30!  Hip Hip Hooray!  Today is my birthday :)

Tonight we are throwing a party in celebration of life.  At 30 I am blissfully content.  I have met all my goals/dreams for this stage of life (married good man, successful (albeit short) career, settled down/own a home, have 2 healthy babies...).  I have A LOT to celebrate!
I won a blog contest to have all my paper goods designed!   Invites, cupcake flags, birthday banner, thank you tags, welcome sign.... This party is SOOO coordinated!  More on all that in the next post.
This morning at 6:30 on the dot, my little blond bombshell woke me up by bouncing into my room and crawling up on bed for a brief cuddle before she simply couldn't wait one more second to watch Elmo.  If you think there's a better way to be woken up on my birthday, I surely don't agree!  Heidi also conspired to give me a birthday present... 9 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

I'll be posting lots of pictures of our SQUARE DANCE tonight.  Wish you could come!  In fact, if you live near-by, you're invited!  I always struggle with who to invite.  So, we've limited it to the people we rub elbows with regularly.  However, I was really haphazard with my evites... so there've been quite a few "hmm... didn't get an RSVP from so-and-so... oh no... I never emailed them the invite!".  Oops!  Still, we're expecting about 70 people to join us!  YEE HAW!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! We LOVE You so much! Annie wants to type, too:
    xsenkghtfcamnniennnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have OH SO MUCH fun! We love you :)

    p.s. I wish I could hear your mom doing the calling!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)