- blackberry picking
- blackberry everything baking
- visiting with friends
- prepping my
lifetoddler curriculum for some toddler time in my very near future (some might call it babysitting)
- swimming in pools and rivers
- cooking as many fresh veggies as I can
- watching the first 5 seasons of Bones (guilty!)
- putting the finishing touches on Heidi's Birth Story (which will be published in the next issue of Natural Child Magazine!)
- brainstorming possible foot-in-the-door ideas for my dream of being a children's writer... AND SUCCEEDING! For now, that's all I'm gonna say 'cause there's still a lot of maybes and certainly nothing published...yet. But soon, very soon, I hope to share with you something that's left me smiling all day...!
- prepping (ie baking cookies) for one last summer HURRAH... another family reunion! This time with Jake's mother's family... some of whom I've never met and many of whom I haven't seen since my wedding! So excited to spend the weekend with family (and show off my girls!).
- and finally, spending countless minutes watching my babies sleep. Oh sweet baby. I bet one look at this angel will make you smile too:
please excuse the bubble butt. the small cloth diapers were all dirty and so she's wearing one of Hazel's folded down :)
she doesn't mind one bit! she still refuses the paci, but she's a champ at getting 1, 2 and often EIGHT fingers in that mouth!