8.05.2011

5 years

Five years ago today I married my farmer (wannabe).  When I think of 5 years in terms of how long high school lasted PLUS ONE... it seems like it should feel longer.  I guess it's a good thing to feel like I haven't been married that long.

I love being married to Jake and that's all I have to say about that!  Fun, friendship and adventure... exactly what I dreamed a marriage would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are a few of my favorites that gathered five years ago to celebrate my marriage.  This year my mom's 3 siblings et al gathered again and I've enjoyed a few days of family time, a lot of laughter, a lot of teasing, a lot of eating and some scary similarities :)

How's this for a family resemblance?  (3 of the people above are not biologically related to the elders... I doubt you can figure it out!)

3 comments:

  1. I think I got it! :) Has it really been 5 years already?! Wow!! Congrats to you both!! You are one of my favorite families:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed all your recent posts!!! Vacation means serious makeup time with blog posts!!

    Love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great family photo! Everyone looks great and you can see they all have their own personality. Definitely frame-worthy.

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)