6.28.2011

magical

This weekend I learned what it's like to experience something magical through my daughter's eyes.  Can you guess where we were?  Here are a few hints:


Really... the answer couldn't be any more obvious...  but just in case, here's one more clue:

Yup, the KOSKERS went to IDLEWILD.  Shocker :)

More on our awesome day once I upload pics from the smaller camera (as great as the DSLR is... it's rather cumbersome when I have a baby in a sling and a toddler sprinting around a park).

3 comments:

  1. Adam's old boss owns a huge property near there and every summer when we traveled to PA for the company picnic, we'd pass signs for IDLEWILD :) I always wanted to stop, but no luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Did Hazel enjoy Storybook Forest? That's my kids' favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE idlewild. gotta get there this summer. (SOMEBODY has never been!)

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)