6.19.2011

Happy Dada Day!

If I had a magic wand, I'd make all your wishes come true....cause you've made all of ours come true.


And as a special treat, your girls did a special photo shoot for you... 2 years apart :)


Aren't you glad I added their names to their pics?  Yeah, I can't tell their baby pics apart (Heidi was lounging a little too much for the full twin effect)!  Thank goodness for date stamping on the pics!

******************************************************************

and HAPPY FATHER's DAY to my rock, my advisor, my mentor, my father.  

I am who I am because of this guy.  The more time I spend with him, the more I realize that my mom is right and I'm his spittin' image (sorry world :) .  Luckily, it's an image I very much like!  Yes, we really love you dad!  There's a very good reason why "Junko" is one of Hazel's first words/request every.single.morning!


1 comment:

  1. My goodness...I can't believe how much Heidi and Hazel look alike!! So funny! Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)