5.16.2011

mmmkay

My husband has a very bad habit.  He says "ok" A LOT.  Excessively.  Abundantly.  Repeatidly.  Candidly.  It can be a statement, a question, a filler or an answer.  Recently, I asked him to stop replying to every text I send him with "ok".  My phone doesn't have much memory space and I'm too lazy to delete needless texts.

I've realized that he learned this habit from his parents.  It's totally a family thing! 

Let me pause while his parents reflect on whether they say "ok" a LOT.... 

...

....(well, except for his dad who doesn't read this blog, just looks at it for the pictures... wonder where he learned THAT habit?)...

...

Whoever said that you can't teach an old dogs new tricks was a moron.  My husband rapidly, successfully changed his ways!

Now I get a dozen texts a day that simply say "k".

CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR... mmmkay?

2 comments:

  1. My mom ALWAYS insists on texting "k" to me....soooooo annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This made me laugh. Because my husband would do the same thing! I'd say "stop saying OK!" and he'd be all "k".

    HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)