4.16.2011

newborn photo shoot preview

For those of you keeping track... yes, this is the 3rd professional photo shoot we've had since Christmas.  What can I say, my kids are cute and my favorite photographer (Jamie Wilson) is a willing, generous friend!

Here's a few shots from Heidi's newborn photo shoot... I'm so lucky that I get to stare at these adorable photos and then promptly kiss her little head as it's snuggled on my chest.







*Jamie has a huge prop bag of hats and headbands... I think they're adorable, but hubs wishes we had taken a few without them.  Oh well, can't win 'em all :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh.... she is so beautiful! I love the one of Heidi and Hazel! I can't wait until our little one is born (and I am going crazy waiting). So happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Hazel is such a cheese!! Beautiful girls:)

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)