4.30.2011

life-sized nugget

I've been meaning to take pics with this scale found in Jake's grandparents' basement since her birth day.  I saw the scale in our basement this evening and promptly shot a few pics.  Go ME!  Perhaps another day I'll really get serious and pose the pics, help her to be comfortable and happy, and arrange for a nice backdrop... probably the same day I finally start working on that pile of Thank You cards I've been staring at!

Guess I should stop telling people that she's "just over 6 pounds"!  WOW!

4 comments:

  1. I love that scale! LOOOOOOVE! I just wonder if it's accurate?
    She looks pretty small for 8.13, Then again, 8.13 IS pretty small!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! What a fun scale. I don't think Heidi appreciated the photoshoot, though. Regarding your wish list stool for Hazel--make one! I made one for Jack using a plan from Ana White http://faultyawesomeness.blogspot.com/2011/03/puffs-out-chest.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the size River was when I gave birth! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)