3.23.2011

I love my Beluga Belly (skin ALERT)

Such a precious gift.  Would you believe that I feel sad that I'm nearing the end of my pregnancy journey?  Each day, the physical discomfort grows and yet, each minute of each day, I'm acutely aware that the miracle of pregnancy that I'm experiencing will soon be over.  The flutters, the kicks, the bulges... all of it is awesome.

Last week, Jamie stopped by to give me a gift... the gift of capturing the beauty of this season of my life.  Here are a few pictures from that day:

Hazel pulls my shirt up and hugs her baby sister multiple times each day!  Sometimes her timing is a little awkward :)


It blows my mind that an entire baby is in my belly!


Singin' "Itsy bitsy spider"... not so itsy belly!


One picture defines the word "LOVE".





"really, she's in there mama?" 


5 comments:

  1. Love the photos...they are precious! And you look beautiful too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet photos! I think Jamie just gave you one of the best gifts anyone can give... way to capture the moment! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics, Jul. I can't wait to meet my new niece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Nothing like hugs and kisses from a big sister to melt your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so sweet!! Hazel's face is so precious!
    Great job Jamie!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)