1.06.2011

Eleven Truths

I'm borrowing an idea from K.Starr (again).  In honor of 2011, here are 11 truths you probably didn't know about me:
  1. At least once a day, I hear a car in the driveway and walk to the window...only to discover that I'm cracking up 'cause there is no car there!
  2. On days when I'm feeling really indulgent, I don't brush my teeth... even though I LOVE the feeling of clean teeth.  I don't get it either.
  3. I spend all day pining for a nap and then spend all evening avoiding bed.  Seriously, what's wrong with me?
  4. I only began to enjoy wine during the past five years.
  5. I'm ADDICTED to chapstick, however most chapsticks make my lips more chapped.  HUH?
  6. Back to my teeth... I prefer to brush my teeth with warm water.
  7. I really dislike talking on the phone and will spend weeks working up the willpower to call a friend.
  8. Oh, I also HATE listening to voicemails and often don't :(  I know, this annoys my mom and sister greatly!
  9. I could eat Pepper Triscuits and Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese every day and never get tired of it!
  10. I'm not an animal person.  I love my cats (however, I prefer that they cuddle on my lap when I desire and the rest of the time are invisible) and I like other people's animals once I get to know them, but in general, NO, I DON'T want to pet your dog/cat/hamster and if they LICK ME... I will avoid them (and you if it's a package deal) forever!
  11. I have a vivid imagination and can "taste" the foods I imagine.  However, typically this gift annoys me as I obsessively imagine car accidents while I'm driving.  CREEPY!

3 comments:

  1. How can you read my mind like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew numbers 4,5,6,7,9 (you introduced me to this concept and I've been eating this for lunch everyday the past month and keep buying more!!) and most of 10:) Good thing Vega's not a licker!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie. You are a trip, but I could barely read the entire list, let alone get past #1! I laughed so hard, because I am CONSTANTLY doing this out our master bedroom window! Love you dear!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)