- At least once a day, I hear a car in the driveway and walk to the window...only to discover that I'm cracking up 'cause there is no car there!
- On days when I'm feeling really indulgent, I don't brush my teeth... even though I LOVE the feeling of clean teeth. I don't get it either.
- I spend all day pining for a nap and then spend all evening avoiding bed. Seriously, what's wrong with me?
- I only began to enjoy wine during the past five years.
- I'm ADDICTED to chapstick, however most chapsticks make my lips more chapped. HUH?
- Back to my teeth... I prefer to brush my teeth with warm water.
- I really dislike talking on the phone and will spend weeks working up the willpower to call a friend.
- Oh, I also HATE listening to voicemails and often don't :( I know, this annoys my mom and sister greatly!
- I could eat Pepper Triscuits and Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese every day and never get tired of it!
- I'm not an animal person. I love my cats (however, I prefer that they cuddle on my lap when I desire and the rest of the time are invisible) and I like other people's animals once I get to know them, but in general, NO, I DON'T want to pet your dog/cat/hamster and if they LICK ME... I will avoid them (and you if it's a package deal) forever!
- I have a vivid imagination and can "taste" the foods I imagine. However, typically this gift annoys me as I obsessively imagine car accidents while I'm driving. CREEPY!
I'm borrowing an idea from K.Starr (again). In honor of 2011, here are 11 truths you probably didn't know about me:
at 9:02 AM