9.26.2010

teacher's pet

Meet Annaliese Maria

 (pronounced Annaleeza).  MY NIECE!  She is my first niece and I am really excited about my new title.  I get to love this child unconditionally, but also not respond to her when she cries in the night or poos her pants.  HOW AWESOME IS THAT!?  She is simply perfect... and I get to see this Alaskan Eskimo in less than 3 months!  Congratulations Marianne and Christoph, you're literally GLOWING these days (saw them via Skype last night, so I KNOW!).

btw:  my sister, Annaliese's mama, is a teacher... hence the title to this post.

Also, I couldn't resist pulling up some pics of Hazel to comare... hmmm... I think we have more twin cousins in the family (I'm often told that I look more like my cousins, Kathe and Phoebe, than my own sister).
Hazel at one week

Hazel at 2 months (which is closer to what she would have looked like as a non-preemie newborn)

2 comments:

  1. If Annaliese turns out as cute as Hazel, we'll be happy! I love the twin pics! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Analiese looks just like Hazel! Twin cousins, indeed!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)