7.14.2010

and the WINNER of Nellie's All Natural Laundry Products is...

Ok, so there were only 12 entries and 4 of them were my sister. This was fun for me 'cause I happen to know and love everyone who entered. That being said, I'm cringing knowing that some people are going to consider themselves LOSERS.... well, maybe they're right ;)

THE WINNER IS #1: LIZZY THE BOTANIST!

I find this delightfully ironic because
1. hers was the first blog I ever saw and it inspired me to start blogging
2. tonight I'm meeting with her for a photo shoot that I won on her blog

Congrats Liz! Hope Nash and Haven enjoy dirting their clothes as much as you enjoy your new laundry products :)

Cynthia/Marianne/Mom/Dad: I am mulling over how to host a LOSERS CONTEST. You'll be the first to know when I do ;)

2 comments:

  1. heck yeah! what a great day. it was SO good to see you and meet your little family. i'm excited to get home and edit all these photos...talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, thanks.
    I AM the biggest loser.
    :-( Thanks for making it obvious to the entire e-world.

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)