6.20.2010

our world revolves around you

I always knew you'd be a great father.
I always knew watching you be a father would make me fall in love to new depths.

however...

I didn't know how playful you would be.
I didn't know that you'd sing off-key rock songs to lull her to sleep. (sometimes I turn the baby monitor on!)
I didn't know how your face would light up each time she does ANYTHING.
I didn't know you would so selflessly take the early shift every weekend.
I didn't know how stumped you'd be by her clothes and how her clothes would usually be put on backwards.
I didn't know how much she would adore you.



HAPPY FATHER's DAY.  WE LOVE YOU!
~julie & hazel

2 comments:

  1. Okay...my eyes have something in them.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Julie! I love this :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)