5.26.2010

Call to arms... vote for Haze!

I don't mean to be one of those moms, but I truly believe that Hazel is GORGEOUS!  Since I can't take her in public without being told this repeatedly, I consider it a confirmed truth.  Like evolution (oh my goodness... now there is an open can of worms in this post!).

Ok, so I'm not out to exploit this beautiful babe, but I can't look at a baby magazine or baby advertisement without thinking how Hazel would be a cuter model... so I've entered her in the Parents Cover Model Contest!  Go Hazel, Go Hazel, Go!  Nine of the finalists will be chosen by Parents editors (totally gonna be Haze) and one is picked by reader vote (just in case, would you help me out please?)

The Reader's Choice works like this:  each week, the previous week's entrants are able to have people vote on their babe.  Here's the official stuff for Hazel's week:  WK 8: For contest entries submitted between 5/22 11:01 p.m. CST and 5/29 11:00 p.m. CST, the Photo Faves voting period begins 5/31 12:00 a.m. CST and ends 6/6 11:59 p.m. CST

So, starting on MONDAY (it's a holiday, don't pretend you're too busy to do this!), I would really appreciate it if you would go to:  http://www.parents.com/photos/photo-contests-1/2010-parents-cover-contest/1890700035/


Hazel has 6 photos.  Vote for one, vote for ALL, but PLEASE VOTE EVERY DAY and get your friends (or borrow their computers... I'm such a cheater!) to vote too!
 
THANKS!

1 comment:

  1. I went on today! You picked some great photos!! The only catch is I had to register to comment (and I assume to vote) so I think that parenting magazine now assumes I either have a child or am pregnant! Oh well!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)