1.20.2010

I am an onion

I am the girl who said that I wanted to be a banker... so I could touch all that money.

I am the teen who said that I wanted to work in a skyscraper, wear suits, and carry a briefcase.

I am the woman who just signed up for a BEGINNING FARMER WORKSHOP! Granted it comes with a catered lunch and I really love catered lunches, but still I can't get over the fact that I asked my husband if I could join him to attend this class. Growing up, my BIGGEST fear in life was the killer from Pittsburgh (still is). My 2nd biggest fear was marrying a farmer and having a house that smelled like manure.

However, if you saw the joy in my wanna-be farmer's eyes each time he talks about gardening and livestock, you'd change your mind too.

5 comments:

  1. hilarious.
    Look into chickens next. You'll be hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend, for today's laugh out loud!

    Which workshop are you going to? Is it the one at State College?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I remember when you wanted to go to Penn State cuz you liked blue and white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Shrek, but I can't get past "I am an onion." Makes me think of an ogre. Especially the green text.

    "You know what else everybody likes? Parfaits. Have you ever met a person, you say, 'Let's get some parfait,' they say, 'Hell no, I don't like no parfait'? Parfaits are delicious."

    ReplyDelete
  5. RKnep, you read my mind! That was going to be my post... love it. Julie, I can't get past that, either :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)