12.22.2009

*cue Rocky Soundtrack

I'm a WINNER! One of my favorite things to feel bitter about is the fact that I enter contest after contest in the blogosphere and have never ever won ANY of the contests.

That all changed when a fellow MUC alum decided to make a gorgeous blog and share peeks into her life.

Check out Kate's blog and drool over the prize package that's coming MY WAY (while you're at it, you'll find yourself drooling over her gorgeously decorated home and uber cute family... to me, her blog is more like a look into an alternate universe where a woman somehow manages to decorate, cook and raise kids SIMULTANEOUSLY)!

Thanks Kate!

1 comment:

  1. hey. Congratulations! I won something from a blog and I'll tell you- getting it in the mail, from a perfect stranger (almost) was absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)