10.25.2009

pimp my crib!

I'm in PENNSYLVANIA! Hazel and I had a delightful flight (99% true) and now we're here... to stay! That reality is a bit much for my brain. My life has been a series of 2-4 year moves for over 10 years, so thinking about living within a small radius for the indefinite is well... a shift to say the least!

For the 2nd night in a row, Hazel has let me lay her down in her bassinet at 9pm without a peep of complaint. I think this Pennsylvania air is good for her! Now that we're here, we need a CRIB! I'd love to get a crib within the week, but surprisingly, I haven't done any research yet. So, I'm gonna hit Walmart, Target, Sears, Ikea... ANY ADVICE? I know many of you have kids, love to decorate, or maybe have seen an inexpensive awesome crib.

I've tried to win hundreds (HUNDREDS) of online contests for baby gear over the past 2 years. I haven't won ONE DARN THING! Hopefully that will all change. I'm entering to win a custom designed nursery from ibabyinteriors. Come on Internet karma, don't let me down (AGAIN!).

2 comments:

  1. Okay, seriously, I'll decorate your nursery. Just let me at it, and I'll tell you JUST what to do! ;-) You know I love doing that!
    Good luck, though. The ibaby lady looks like she does cute, trendy work! I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you and Hazel made it HOME! As for the crib question, I think IKEA is the way to go. You can get a crib, mattress, and CUTE bedding all for under $200. I think that's pretty unbeatable and it will save you driving from one place to another with an infant in tow. They even have down comforters that are crib size! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)