7.11.2009

Hazel Mari


Born 7/8/09. 5lbs, 14oz. 19 inches. A perfect 10 on the Apgar. The sweetest thing I've ever seen.




Dear KoskerReaders:
If you are not interested in seeing pictures of the most beautiful being ever created or hearing endless tales about the perfection and charm of one particular human, please throw your computer out of a 5th story window.

To the rest of the world:
SHE'S HERE! She arrived 5 weeks early and took us by surprise. But, she's fabulous!

Soon I will post my thoughts about the whole experience, but for now I just wanted to share a few pics of my greatest joy.

p.s.: For the record, we did not know her gender until she arrived or her name until about 15 hours after her birth.


10 comments:

  1. She is rediculously adorable! I'm so happy she is here and healthy! You guys look great and happy:) Congrads again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's tiny! and i'm so jealous-you only had to be pregnant for 35 weeks?! so great (i wouldn't say that if she wasn't also healthy and a perfect 10!). congrats! how do you say her middle name? like marie osmond, mary murphy or maurie povich? ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. definately like marie osmond!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet little darling! congrats from KY. we'll be calling soon to check in on you guys. the name is a great choice;)so, so happy for you and your new family member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie-
    She is so beautiful!!!! So cute! Congratulations on your gorgeous addition. You look fantastic too! So happy for all of you!
    Love,
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie she is BEAUTIFUL! I love her name. :-) Hugs to you and your family. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness. she is so cute, i almost said: i want one! [that means she is really, really, reaaaaally, cute.]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...that's amazingly exciting news! Not what I expected to see when I checked your blog! She's so beautiful:) I also love her name and can't wait to hear about how things are going for the three of you. Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! Beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)