4.05.2009

A perfect, peaceful spring day


This weekend marked the opening day of the Saturday Market! After a stressful week, I treated myself to an afternoon stroll to the market. Along the way I stopped to "smell the roses" and snapped photos of the new blooms. At the market I splurged on a smoothie and a huge blueberry turnover. I planned to save half of the turnover for later, but then I decided to sit amongst the cherry trees at the Capitol Building and I couldn't resist eating the entire thing (which was bigger than my fetus). It was a perfect, peaceful moment.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful! I can't wait for our market to open but I think we still have a month. The smoothie and turnover sound amazing! I love the fresh blooms. They are starting here in Pittsburgh (finally!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds perfect! I love these pictures! What a great collage! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)