3.26.2009

a smashingly good time

I've been MIA from the internet because I got to spend a week with my sister and brother-in-law! We hadn't seen each other since Christmas '06... a ridiculously long time for a family that's close! Today they left our house in Oregon (or so I was told... I was a little teary) and are driving to Alaska where they plan to settle. How cool is that?

Here's a nice snap shot of the Kasch and Kosker couples. If you look closely, you may think to yourself "boy those girls have cute toenails!". We had just returned from our sister's spa afternoon of massages and pedicures :) I can't write more 'cause they wore me out and I need to go to bed :)

3 comments:

  1. What fine looking toe's you ladies have! That sounds nice! I've been thinking that since I've been breathing bad air I need to do a detox and I believe a massage and pedicure are in order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually thinking, Jake looks really tiny in that picture.

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)