12.04.2008

Snapfish album review

My FREE snapfish album arrived today and I l.o.v.e. Previously, I've made books at mypublisher.com. I liked both programs. You do snapfish online in their program where as you make mypublisher albums through a program you download. I like that better because internet speed and activity doesn't affect your ability to work on your book.

Overall we really like the picture quality. Even the pics that I blew up to fill a whole page and received a warning that it wouldn't be good quality- yup, still good. I only added one page to the 20 free pages and now I wish that I had added another 20 and made the album complete. There's a lot of extra space in the binding. It isn't something that I would notice, but since I planned on making a Part I and Part II series it now seems a little silly.

Oh, and snapfish publishes au naturale photos in the book! As Jake's wife, that it is an important feature! I do wish they had a black bar that I could have digitally put on the pic, but sharpie will do the trick :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm grateful, truly grateful for the shortcomings of the digital editing program. I wouldn't want to deprive the world of my superior virility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie- I got my album too and I love it! Craig's mom is going to really like. The only I wish I could have done was add more text to some of their layouts. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I really wish I had done this! I just couldn't get my shit together fast enough to make an album in the slated amount of time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yikes is right! (hint: use photoshop)

    i got three of my five books (that's right-i made my family sign up then used their accounts to make their free christmas gifts...we're poor!). two of them have a barcode printed on the back cover, while one doesn't. i find that odd. but otherwise i like them, although i also thought the printing was a little dark...

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)