11.19.2008

Holiday Fever

Jake wants to write a post about Christmas. He is adorably excited about Christmas this year. I don't know what he thinks he's gonna get 'cause I plan on just digging some used coal out of the fireplace. I'm telling you so that you can peer pressure him into writing.

I will be finessing my Christmas wish list this week (and then I will post it. hey, the earring post worked well for me and now i'm greedy.). To do that, I'll be perusing the coolmompicks suggestions... it's as close to a personal shopper as I'm gonna get.

Holiday Gift Guide 2008

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm psyched I'm almost as cool as my mother. I'm not telling her you said that though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I have a second set of coal lumps already wrapped for you guys. I hope you can use more than one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that coal is probably a good investment... if you put enough pressure and heat on it for enough years you might have some diamonds! :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)