10.11.2008

Palin does not belong in DC!

When I get an email from my smarty smart smart Aunt Amy... I take it seriously :)

If you're interested, please vote and pass along. This only takes 20 seconds:

PBS has an online poll posted asking if Sarah Palin is qualified. Apparently the right wing knew about this in advance and are flooding the voting with YES votes.

The poll will be reported on PBS and picked up by mainstream media. It can influence undecided voters in swing states. Please do two things -- it takes 20 seconds.

1) Click on link and vote yourself.
Here's the link: http://www.pbs.org/now/polls/poll-435.html
2) Then send this to every single Obama-Biden voter you know, and urge them to vote and pass it on. The last thing we need is PBS saying their viewers think Sarah Palin is qualified.

5 comments:

  1. WOW! I can't believe these Palin supporters. I could sort of understand the folks who were in favor of McCain but after he picked her I just don't understand it!!! I mean really have they listened to her speak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. She's probably a really good person, a good mom, and let's not forget that she's pretty. But, wait! My mom's pretty, a good person and a good mom, too. But- I don't want to see her in Washington! ;-)
    NO Palin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAIT A MINUTE....Are you saying that I couldn't be vice president?????? I'd have everyone singing kiddy songs. How's that for a world peace plan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! I would love to have my mama the llama in the whitehouse! The world leaders would sing silly songs and know each others cultural dances. AND when there was a confusing situation, suddenly there would be a lovely musical written about it that made it clear to the citizens. PLUS, everyone would find their passion and be directed as to how to pursue it. It would be a fabulous country!

    ReplyDelete
  5. except that after every war, the participants would have to 'kiss and make up.' I just can't imagine that!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)