10.11.2008

Grandma and Grandpa come for a visit

I wanted to post a few pics of my Grandma and Grandpa Krumich. They flew to Oregon from Pennsylvania and have been very busy visiting vineyards, exploring local parks and farmer's markets, and eatting :)

This is my all-time favorite photo of them... ever! It doesn't even need any picassa editing :)

If you stay in the wine cellar long enough- I wonder if you can get drunk on the fumes of evaporating wine? It was so cool to see the cellar (and smell it!).


My grandfather has a HUGE collection of County Courthouse pictures from around the country. Recently a friend compiled the pictures into a beautiful book for him. Now he has one more!


(Please note my gorgeous new dangly earrings in the above photo sent to me by Lizzythebotanist after I blogged about liking her earrings! Shannon Hill also sent me danglys after that posting. I have such great friends!! Liz, I like your Honda Element. Shannon, I like your Subaru Forrester. ;)

Jake sometimes complains about my constant picture taking... any guesses where I got that from?

5 comments:

  1. the earrings look great on you! especially with the short hair. glad you like (and wear) them.

    i'll send the honda back with beeta and peeps after christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Sounds like fun. Wish I could be there, but I'll see them soon! Yippee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys are having a blast! Hopefully I can come back and tour wine country:) PS you look GREAT in big danglies! (Get your mind out of the gutter! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie..I didn't think you'd have time to blog! But thank you for the pictures of G&G!! How fun to see.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LTB- You can definitely send the Element back with us. I'm just not promising it will make it all the way to Julie!

    Julie! How have you been? Ha ha, we were going to get you "danglys" too! We just totally missed the boat on that one. Now we have to think of something else... or add to your new collection?

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)