The things people discard tell more about them than the things they keep.
This is what I found out (in all 4 disposal areas which include dump truck trash, paper recycling, compost, and glass/metal/plastic recycling):
- My cat poops a lot. I mean A LOT.
- This household has a thing for cranberry juice and tuna.
- I should buy stock in Monistat 3. (TMI again?)
- I compulsively open and glance at junk mail before recycling it... SUCKER!
- I have very little trash. I'm pretty sure this is because I hate to shop and therefore rarely bring new items home.