9.07.2008

Freezer Teaser

Here's a little contest for my readers! Whoever comments first with the correct answer will win a snail mail surprise from me (ok, I don't have the prize yet, but there will be a prize and snail mail is so exciting!).


Inside my freezer you will find, delicious treats of every kind. Make your guesses, I won't mind. Tell me what was in my freezer, help me out of this bind.



Contest how-to: Post a comment with your answer. If you don't think that I have your address, please email me your address. My email is: koskersidlewild@gmail.com. IF the comment feature isn't working, you can email your answer and I will still be able to tell what time each person posted or emailed their answer. The winner will also be featured in an upcoming blog.

Please note: my husband, the household chef, is not eligible for this contest.

14 comments:

  1. peach/apple cobbler/crip? i'm scared to find out what this is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad's guess: some kind of game bird that Jake shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KEEP GUESSING FOLKS! So far you're wrong, oh so wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first guess: A hide of some small mammal that Jake wants to thaw out and try to tan.
    Second guess: Stomach- to make into a soup or something.
    This is a hard one (but definitely fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are we ruling out wild game? Is it yams/sweet potatoes? (I don't even know if you can freeze those!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fish sticks? PS you looked really pretty at the DMB concert. I'm sorry it wasn't everything you dreamed it would be and more :) Thanks again for having us over. It really helped with that first week. It's been rough! PPS JP really wants me to get that banana cream pie recipe from you. He can't stop talking about it (and no, I didn't memorize the recipe).

    ReplyDelete
  7. There have been one or two lukewarm guesses, but so far YOU'RE ALL WRONG!!! Keep guessing... I promise your prize will bring you as much cheer as your goofy guesses have given me. BTW- when I saw this freezer teaser in person- I still couldn't figure it out! My only clue is that it is something that I will eat (which rules out some of your guesses).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ch guesses that it's a roast that was cooked and then frozen. He says that the jelly and fat rose to the top. But he also says that 'it's a really bad picture. It could be anything.'
    Maybe if he wins, he'll be in a better mood! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excusez-moi dear brother-in-law. It's a fantastic picture. You can even see the grain of the wood in the table. It's in focus... and disturbing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really hard but I can't wait to find out!! Humm rabbit? groundhog?

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mama guessed enchiladas. HA! I don't think so :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wingwitt guessed frozen sliced apples. So close, oh so close! The answer will post tomorrow! Thanks for playing everyone :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)