8.29.2008

we're so hip!


So, after an absolutely crazy week of work for us both we are heading to Washington to enjoy a Dave Matthews/ OAR concert at the Gorge Amphitheater. We are so excited! Though Jake and I are both super into music, neither of us goes to concerts. Truly, we went to hear the Juliana Theory (bonus points if you know why, triple points if you can sing a line of one of their songs to me) when we were dating, I went to Lilith Fair in high school, and he has seen The Village People. That's the extent of our non-classical concert experience. Tease if you will, but we spent our young 20s investing in camping and climbing equipment. We had priorities.

Anyway, I don't want to spoil my future post, but I can't wait to tell you about what we did, what we saw, and WHERE WE SLEPT!!! ohhh... the suspense must be killing you.

Until my next post, I will be getting 2nd hand high, watching orgies, and exploring the high desert. Toodle loo!

2 comments:

  1. Now, I'm curious! Please fill in the blanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I'm super jealous you guys got to see them both! Must have been a great concert!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)