8.25.2008

Get your head in the game

Time for my semi-weekly confession. STOP READING if you can't deal with the fact that I'm a bit of a cheese head.

I love watching tv on the internet- specifically abc.com. Since it isn't sitcom season, I've been trying some new shows. Recently I began watching the reality show "High School Musical: Get in the picture". It is FABULOUS! I've never watched a complete season of American Idol or Last Comic Standing, but you can bet your scooter that I'll watch every episode of this show.

The high school age kids on this show are SO talented! In the most recent episode that I watched, they made a mini-musical out of a Bare Naked Ladies song. It was fabulous.

I think it's time to embrace my cheese and rent High School Musical 2 ('cause I've already seen the first one... yes I LOVED it!!!).

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You are a cheese! Well that means I am too. So that episode of them doing Barenake Ladies... could you direct me to it! I would LOVE to see their songs in a musical!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)