7.27.2008

An unlikely spot for a drug store

As any impatient woman knows, you can't predict conception. I tried, but I lost. Currently, my bathroom is a shrine to the ways technology has taken away mystery. I resisted at first, trusting mother nature, but after a few months, it was time to join the rest of my peers and spend a small fortune at the drug store. I now have to chart things about myself that I truly had never knew existed. Not only do I have sticks, thermometers, and gizmos, but I also am expected to write notes on a corresponding chart for each of the instruments. Wonder of wonders.... there is barely any mystery left!

note: this post was originally written in July, but I didn't post it because I was trying to hold back on only talking about conceiving. It felt right to publish it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh how I L.O.V.E. comments! Thanks for taking a walk on the (koskersidle)WILD side :)